- The website www.naosoia.gr is the property of the company ROGUE S.A. (Santorini Island, Greece).
- The copyright of the Content (eg software, information, data, trademarks, logos, and any other distinguishing features) and Services website (site) of www.naosoia.gr entered on the Internet, are protected by Greek, Community, and international laws on copyright and industrial property.
- Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or mislead the public about the real provider of the Content Site is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the Content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of www.naosoia.gr or any other holder of copyright.
- The use of this website must be for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by others. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality, and the present conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction, or that affect or endanger the provision of services the www.naosoia.gr
- Where this website contains links to third party websites, the www.naosoia.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages for any loss or damage which may arise from their use and the visitor has access to them entirely his own choice and responsibility.
- The names, images, logos and trademarks, representing www.naosoia.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of www.naosoia.gr or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
- Personal Data: The personal data of the website users will not spread and will not be disclosed to third parties. But maybe disclosed to employees, employed by the data controller of the site and to those that has delegated the provision of services, as well as to employees and managers, to which the auditor has given an updated list of the website data. At any time Users of the website reserve the right to control their personal data and to request a correction, updating, or their delete, and they may exercise the rights according to the provisions of GDPR 2016/679, by written request to the manager of the website or at www.naosoia.gr, by clicking at “Contact”.
- Visiting the website and using the services of www.naosoia.gr constitutes unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.